J-End Cable Tensioner
- Finish : Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Includes : Tensioner assembly with J-End Cable fitting, Shock absorbing spring, Cable Stop to attach to upper steel cable.
- Works with : Cables
- Compatible with : Classic Ceiling Track, Classic Wall Track, Contempo® Track
- Cable/Rod Presentation : Tensioned
This sleek tensioner is both discreet and features a modern design with clean lines. The tensioner is provided complete with a lower cable and J-End fitting, making it compatible with Classic Wall and Ceiling tracks and the Contempo® track. The short, lower cable is 3-inches long. This locates the tensioner low and away from the line of sight. To tighten the cable, simply screw the two halves together. Capable of exerting considerably more tension than "Tensioning Spring".
Only for use with steel cables and never with Nylon Cords. Requires an upper steel cable of your choice - not included.
- SKU U5490
- Material Aluminum
- Finish Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Includes Tensioner assembly with J-End Cable fitting, Shock absorbing spring, Cable Stop to attach to upper steel cable.
- Capabilities Earthquake Mitigation
- Works with Cables
- Compatible with Classic Ceiling Track, Classic Wall Track, Contempo® Track
- Cable/Rod Presentation Tensioned
- Product Marking =AS=
- Product Patented Patented
- Product Patent Number D814,269 | D629,291
- Legacy Systems Families Tensioned Cable System