Art & Picture Hanging Systems
Barrel-End cable is a versatible and strong art hanging hardware used with hangers to adapt the hanging wire to hangs artworks from tracks, crown molding, office partitions, doors, or drop ceiling. Any excess cable/cord should be rolled up behind the artwork as shown on the picture.
- Includes : Die cast Barrel-End fitting at one end, fused at the other end.
- Weight Capacity : 150 lb (68 kg) per attachment
- Compatible with : C-Hanger, Short/Long Fixed Pier, Grid-Ceiling Wall Hanger, Panel-Top Hanger
- Cable/Rod Presentation : Suspended, Tensioned
Barrel-End Cable is a versatible and strong art hanging hardware. Those cables are used with hangers in order to adapt the picture hanging wire to a particular use. These are predominantly used with a C-Hanger for hanging cables from Contempo® Track, or alternatively from our Classic Wall and Classic Ceiling Tracks. Another use is matching the Barrel-End cable with our Panel Top Hanger, Grid-Ceiling Wall Hanger and Piers to be able to display artworks from office partitions, doors, drop ceiling and much more.
Nylon version: Ball-End Cord
AS recommended by leading experts, and your neighbours!
Let us ASsist you with your project!
- SKU C2005
- Material 1.8 mm Stainless Steel Cable made of 7x7 strands for flexible strength.
- Includes Die cast Barrel-End fitting at one end, fused at the other end.
- Capabilities Earthquake Mitigation
- Weight Capacity 150 lb (68 kg) per attachment
- Compatible with C-Hanger, Short/Long Fixed Pier, Grid-Ceiling Wall Hanger, Panel-Top Hanger
- Cable/Rod Presentation Suspended, Tensioned
- Product Marking =AS=
- Legacy Systems Families Specialty Hangers