All-in-One Up Rail Track Hanging Kit
Art & Picture Hanging Systems
Our flexible All-In-One Up Rail Track Hanging Kit gives you all to start: a Up Rail Track, a hanging cable and a picture hook! A Picture Hanging Kit Easy to install and All customizable!
- Detail : Starter kit contains one (1) 6-ft. Up Rail Track, four (4) Twist-End Cables with Secure Gripper Hooks, two (2) Up Rail End Caps and installation hardware. Customize quantity to your needs.
- Compatible with : Up Rail Track
- Weight Capacity : 20 lb/ft (30 kg/m)
- Track Length : 72 in (6 ft)/180 cm
- Installation Surface : Straight and Even Ceiling
- Fastening : Hidden Fasteners
- Compatible with : Cables
- Cable/Rod Presentation : Suspended
- 1 Up Rail Track
- 1 Up Rail End Cap, Pair
- 4 Twist-End Cable
- 4 Secure Gripper Hook
All in one Picture Hanging Kit gives you everything you need to start the installation you dreamed of! This picture hanging kit includes a Up Rail Track, a hanging aircraft cable and a picture hook to let you enjoy a complete picture hanging system today! Easy to install, easy to use, our flexible All-In-One Up Rail Track Hanging Kit is perfect for a first step in the picture hanging systems world or to quickly complete a space. An all in one package, all customizable on this page!
The Up Rail Track is the leading residential ceiling track par excellence. The perfect solution to not damaged your concrete wall, wood wall, masonry wall or precious wallpaper. No more nails in your walls. The beautiful rounded shape of the track fills the space between the wall and ceiling, therefore the picture rail hanging system is discrete and unobtrusive. Up Rail Track is a flexible and easy way of hanging art from ceiling. Add and rearrange in a second.
The picture rail hanging system is clicked into place using installation hardware, included with each track length, which are attached to the ceiling. Mounting the track is fast and easy. The Up Rail Track supports 20 lb/ft (30 Kg/m), 120 lb per rail making it a solid and reliable picture rail hanging system. Use it with Twist-End Nylon Cord or Stainless-Steel Cable to attach, move and display art and wall decoration.
The UP Rail is designed to be installed on the corners of walls and ceilings that are strait and even. If your ceiling is slightly bumpy or irregular, we strongly recommend the Classic Ceiling Track.
AS recommended by leading experts and your neighbours!
Let us ASsist you with your project!
What to Choose?
Click View and Customize and customize your kit.
You will have to choose:
- Track color
- Cable length
- Modify all quantities to your needs
We highly recommend track be installed the entire length of a wall or wrap the entire room. (Watch adjacent video)
Minimum rod length should equal the track height, minus 4 feet.
You will need 1 or 2 cables per wall object. 2 are required for larger objects.
This will equal the number of cables supporting an object. Add up all the objects.
Need Assistance? Call our Customer Service at 1-866-935-6949
Hang with the Best®
Free Shipping over $199 | Order ships in one Business Day
30 days Hassle Free Returns | No Restocking Fee
10 Years Warranty | Reliable Products since 1985 | Online since 1994
- SKU Kit007
- Compatible with Up Rail Track
- Weight Capacity 20 lb/ft (30 kg/m)
- Track Length 72 in (6 ft)/180 cm
- Installation Surface Straight and Even Ceiling
- Mounting Style Surface
- Fastening Hidden Fasteners
- Installation Skill Do-It-Yourself
- Compatible with Cables
- Cable/Rod Presentation Suspended
- Vertical Element Compatibility Twist-End Cable, Twist-End Cord
- Accessory Compatibility UpRailEndCap
- Legacy Systems Families Not Applicable