Art hanging systems have been used by museums for years as a safe way to display artwork. The picture rail hanging system is one of the hanging techniques most often utilized in museums nowadays.
Gallery Classic Hook
Art & Picture Hanging Systems
Strong and improved main self-gripping hook for rods. Easy to use. Simply slide up a rod. The hook will stay where you place it, without tools. Place framed wall art on the hook and enjoy!
- Weight Capacity : 110 lb (50 kg) per attachment
- Compatible with : Rods
- Frame/Object Attachment : Hang Wire on Conventional Frame, D-Rings, Rope/Crafted Macramé, Screw Eyes
- Hook Activation : Auto Activated
Strong and improved main self-gripping hook for rods. The unique cam action design leverages the weight of the hanging object to grasp the rod. The two leaf springs, one on either side, support the weight of the hook until the framed art or object is presented, for one-handed operation. For 4mm square profile rods as supplied by AS Hanging Display Systems only.
Easy to use. Simply slide up a rod. The hook will stay where you place it, without tools. Then place the framed wall art or object to be displayed on the hook. The hook will interact with all hang wires as well as most D Rings and strap-hangers or adequately sized screw-eyes. Then adjust the height of the display by lifting the weight of the wall decoration temporarily. Reposition the hook and allow the framed art or object back onto the hook. It will again lock in place with the load of the object.
Multiple hooks may be used on the same rod. One or two rods may be used to support a single object.
AS recommended by leading experts, and your neighbours!
Let us ASsist you with your project!
- SKU B1035
- Weight Capacity 110 lb (50 kg) per attachment
- Compatible with Rods
- Frame/Object Attachment Hang Wire on Conventional Frame, D-Rings, Rope/Crafted Macramé, Screw Eyes
- Hook Activation Auto Activated
- Product Marking =AS=
- Product Patented Patent Pending
- Legacy Systems Families Classic Gallery System