- Includes : Crimped patented Twist-End fitting at one end, Steel Cables are fused at the other end.
- Weight Capacity : 15 lbs (7 Kg) per Nylon Cord, 45 lbs (20 Kg) per Steel Cable
- Compatible with : Click Rail Track
- Cable/Rod Presentation : Suspended, Tensioned
The latest and greatest evolution in cable design. While we have offered Click Rail Track for years, the Twist-End Cable was only recently developed. It overcomes the misgivings of earlier cable designs.
Select from discreet transparent nylon cord or stronger stainless steel cable. With the exclusive Twist-End fitting this cable is extremely easy to use. Cables may be inserted into Click Rail Track, or removed, anywhere along the track. Patented.
- SKU E4030
- Material 1.8 mm Stainless Steel Cable made of 7x7 strands for flexible strength. 2.0 mm Nylon Cord made of a single strand.
- Includes Crimped patented Twist-End fitting at one end, Steel Cables are fused at the other end.
- Capabilities Earthquake Mitigation
- Weight Capacity 15 lbs (7 Kg) per Nylon Cord, 45 lbs (20 Kg) per Steel Cable
- Compatible with Click Rail Track
- Cable/Rod Presentation Suspended, Tensioned
- Product Patented Patented
- Product Patent Number D630,500 Under License
- Legacy Systems Families Click Rail System