Display Reveal End Cap
Art & Picture Hanging Systems
Display Reveal End Cap is designed to give a clean finished look to the ends of your Display Reveal track runs. Designed to easily fit between studs.
- Compatible with : Display Reveal
- Weight Capacity : 110 lb/ft (164 kg/m)
- Installation Surface : Linear Wall
- Fastening : Hidden Fasteners
- Compatible with : Cables, Rods
- Cable/Rod Presentation : Suspended
Display Reveal End Cap is designed to provide a clean finished look to the ends of your Display Reveal track runs. Each End Cap Assembly is 16.875 in. (42.8 cm) long, with the actual End Cap is attached to nearly 17 in. of track, designed so it can easily fit between studs. If not, it’s easy to cut the end to fit your needs. It’s also reversible, so it’s simple to use at any end.
Acting as a continuation of our Display Reveal, it is placed at an end of a run that you are NOT planning on mitering around a corner. Just like the track itself, it's built into the wall structure and sized to be compatible with common 1/2 in. and 5/8 in. thick gypsum wallboard and requires the same installation method and backing as our Display Reveal Track.
Our End Cap assembly is needed for any ‘non-mitered’ reveal track termination point, such as; within the middle of a drywall panel, abutting masonry, or ending flush in a corner.
The End Cap assembly offers a labor saving and cleaner installation solution for your Display Reveal layout for all your track terminations. Once in place, it provides an easy continuous drywall mud screed across the ends of the reveal channel. Most importantly, it simultaneously places a visually clean, stainless-steel cap at each end of your layout, as seen from the end user. Permanently hiding from view, all construction support pieces, raw material, gaps and any other undesirable elements.
AS recommended by leading experts, and your neighbours!
Let us ASsist you with your project!
- SKU B0005
- Material Extruded aluminum track (Display Reveal) with Stainless Steel End Cap
- Compatible with Display Reveal
- Weight Capacity 110 lb/ft (164 kg/m)
- Installation Surface Linear Wall
- Mounting Style Imbedded / Flush
- Fastening Hidden Fasteners
- Installation Skill Contractor
- Compatible with Cables, Rods
- Cable/Rod Presentation Suspended
- Vertical Element Compatibility P-End Cable, P-End Cord, P-End Rod, P-End Stainless Steel Rod, Anti-Theft Secure Rod
- Legacy Systems Families Reveal System