How to hang art on concrete block or masonry?
Art & Picture Hanging Systems
Hanging art on concrete, masonry or concrete block walls is problematic. Facility managers will refuse to avoid drilling the material in multiple locations overtime. Adhesive wall hooks aren’t strong enough and don’t adhere well to concrete.
- Includes : Click Rail Track, Twist-End Cable, Secure Gripper Hook
- Sector : Education, Government, Institutional
- Application : Difficult Wall
- 9 Click Rail Track
- 9 Twist-End Cable
- 9 Secure Gripper Hook
- SKU Inspiration013
- Includes Click Rail Track, Twist-End Cable, Secure Gripper Hook
- Sector Education, Government, Institutional
- Application Difficult Wall
- Legacy Systems Families Click Rail System