Twist-End Cable Tensioner
- Finish : Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Includes : Tensioner assembly with Twist-End Cable fitting, shock absorbing spring, Cable Stop to attach to upper steel cable.
- Works with : Cables
- Compatible with : Click Rail Track
- Cable/Rod Presentation : Tensioned
This sleek new tensioner is both discreet and features a modern design with clean lines. The tensioner is provided complete with a lower cable and Twist-End fitting, making it compatible with Click Rail track. The short, lower cable is 3-inches long, placing the tensioner quite close to the lower track. To tighten the cable, simply screw the two halves together. Capable of exerting considerably more tension than "Tensioning Spring".
Only for use with steel cables and never with Nylon Cords. Requires an upper steel cable of your choice - not included.
- SKU U5492
- Material Aluminum
- Finish Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Includes Tensioner assembly with Twist-End Cable fitting, shock absorbing spring, Cable Stop to attach to upper steel cable.
- Capabilities Earthquake Mitigation
- Works with Cables
- Compatible with Click Rail Track
- Cable/Rod Presentation Tensioned
- Product Marking =AS=
- Product Patented Patented
- Product Patent Number D814,269 | D630,500 (sold under license)
- Legacy Systems Families Tensioned Cable System