Screw in Hook
Art & Picture Hanging Systems
The Screw In Hook has a secure self gripping feature. Just slide it up the cable and it holds in place automatically. These hanging hooks do not require any ring, eyelets or cable to hang an object. This hook is not recommended with Nylon Cords.
- Weight Capacity : 33 lb (15 kg) per attachment
- Compatible with : Steel Cable
- Frame/Object Attachment : Screw In behind Frame
- Object Type : Framed Object
- Hook Activation : Auto Activated
The Screw In Hook is part of the secure self gripping family of hooks. Just slide it up the cable and it holds in place automatically. To lower it, pinch the top towards the body to release the internal mechanism. Self Gripping is a term used to describe premium hanging hooks that require no hand tightening. These kind of hanging hooks use the weight of the hanging item to tighten against the cable or cord.
The main difference between the Screw In Hook and the other hanging hooks is that it does not require any hardware (mounting ring, eyelets, cable, etc.) behind the frame or the object to be suspended. The Screw In Hook is made to be screwed directly onto the suspended item, which offers a simpler and safer installation, but also longer lasting.
AS recommended by leading experts, and your neighbors!
Let us ASsist you with your project!
- SKU H3013
- Weight Capacity 33 lb (15 kg) per attachment
- Compatible with Steel Cable
- Frame/Object Attachment Screw In behind Frame
- Object Type Framed Object
- Hook Activation Auto Activated
- Legacy Systems Families Not Applicable