Art & Picture Hanging Systems
This clever design, using two self-gripping mechanisms, allows our cables to be formed into a reusable noose. The solution to hang cables from structural building features: joists, beams, pipes, etc.
- Weight Capacity : 33 lb (15 kg) per attachment
- Installation Surface : Exhibit Curtain Wall Pipe, Pipe/Conduit/Ducting, Tent Frames, Unistrut/Joists
- Cable/Rod Presentation : Suspended
This clever design, using two self-gripping mechanisms, allows a cable to be formed into a reusable noose. Our Loop Hanger is perfectly suited for hanging our cables from existing building attachments such as ceiling/floor joists, Unistrut, steel pipe, and other structural building features. It is also a suitable solution for hanging cables from trade show curtain back wall pipe. To release the loop, simply depress the collar at the opening of the Loop Hanger. The device may also be used in a lower position to create a tensioned cable.
The Loop Hanger is only compatible with 1.8mm diameter cables from AS Hanging Display Systems and when used with other components is perfect for hanging merchandising and waypoint signage and other displays from open ceiling interior spaces.
The Loop Hanger may be purchased individually or with convenient lengths of pre-cut 7x7 stainless steel aircraft cable.
AS Hanging offers a wide range of picture hangers. Exploits your architectural building details.
Nylon Cord: Not recommended for use with Nylon Cord.
AS recommended by leading experts, and your neighbours!
Let us ASsist you with your project!
- SKU U5280x
- Capabilities Earthquake Mitigation
- Weight Capacity 33 lb (15 kg) per attachment
- Installation Surface Exhibit Curtain Wall Pipe, Pipe/Conduit/Ducting, Tent Frames, Unistrut/Joists
- Installation Skill Do-It-Yourself
- Cable/Rod Presentation Suspended
- Product Marking =AS=
- Legacy Systems Families Tensioned Cable System