Cable System and Classic Gallery System
Serious property damage and personal injuries can occur from track mount failure. To prevent such failure it is the responsibility of the installer to select a suitable fastener for a particular installation
• Open Face installation allows for the cable/rod to closely follow the adjacent wall.
• Closed face installation is more discreet but the cable/rod will track further from the wall.
Track may be mounted in a lower position to achieve a Tensioned Cable/Rod solution. In this case the track will be mounted with the mounting surface against the floor. (See Step 6)
While the illustrations to the left feature cables, this track is also compatible with rods.
Joining two tracks at an inside/outside 90˚ corner? Cut both ends at 45˚ to have a perfect fit.
Cut the track with a hack saw and miter box or power miter saw with proper blade.
• Drill 1/16” pilot holes to probe for wood or metal structure.
• If structure is present, proceed to Step 5.
• Fasten track to prepared holes with supplied (or alternate) fasteners.